Sunday, March 18, 2007

New Auctions! Update

Lots of stuff happening in my life right now. Its been kind of crazy. I accepted a job at my old work doing medical transcription again. Its just a per diem job, just 20 hours a week but it sure is going to interrupt my beadmaking schedule. :-) I think it will be good for me though. Anyone who works at home and for as long as I have, you kind of lose touch with people and the outside world, so it will be good for me to be back with people. Although I am going back to it kicking and screaming. I could use the money though as there are pounds and pounds of glass and presses that I would like to reward myself with.. hehe..

I also opened an etsy store with some of my smaller sets and earring pairs. Take a look:
http://jeweledlizard.etsy.com .

I do have some new auctions for you to browse. I am really excited about the painted bead. It features some of my hubby's artwork. Its a really beautiful focal. The other two are just simple sets but beautiful I think. I really love the way the organic focal turned out. Anyway, take a look..









No comments: