Sunday, May 6, 2007

April's Winner!!

Okay, we have a winner! I totally forgot we had moved into May!  The winner is:

Kathy from ?? (soon to find out!)

I am posting the May freebie beads.  Two matching red beads rolled in raku!  I love the colors in them. 
 
I meant to post the update yesterday but we starting working on the other house at 11 a.m. and we didn't walk in the door until after 10 p.m. but other than a few items that all together will take less than an hour, we are DONE!!  I am so glad..  We basically flipped this house.  I am hoping that we sell it quickly.  My hubby is a Realtor so hopefully that will help us. 
 
Anyway, off to start sorting through the e-mails from yesterday and updating some pages on the website.  I hope you have a fabulous week!

:-)
Megan

No comments: