Thursday, October 4, 2007

Trying out a new style..



Well I have been able to get on the torch more lately. The weather has changed slightly. The sun isn't as blinding. I finally got a chance to play some which I haven't really be able to do all summer. The bead above is a new one for me. Normally I have a really hard time with non-uniformity but I like the way the bead turned out. I think the large swirls really add to the interest and its a fun bead to play with in your hand.

I also tried out some new nugget frit spirals but just as I was putting the last one in the kiln, my power went out and of course, the kiln turned off. The first set of them are floating in the bottom of the fish tank but I do have 3 from a second torch session.


Anyway, Survivor China just came on, so off I go to feed my reality tv show addiction. I leave you with just the cutest picture ever of one of our long hair Chihuahuas, Pogo. He is just over a year old and one of our momma's babies. We kept three pups from two different litters. He looks just like a little lion.

Have a wonderful night beadies,
Megan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your beads are gorgeous and your dog is adorable. I love to see talent and creativity; you've got it; and I love most of God's creatives--a bit leary about spiders and snakes, tho!

Megan said...

Thank you so much for your kind comments. I wonder sometimes if someone is reading the blog. Its nice to get confirmation that there is someone out there. :-)

I agree with you on the snakes and spiders. Will have to add Moths to that too.. Those things scare me to death. :-)