Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Good Evening Y'all,

Just finished watching The Unit and Bones.. Time to update the blog. I just won a press from Mikes Brass for Glass.. How exciting is that.. I picked out the Drop Focal press so be on the look out for a new shape. A girl can never have too many presses.

Speaking of a new shape, I have had the Top Hat press sitting on my workbench for about 6 months because I had gotten it for a steal but I never picked it up to use it.. I am in love with the press. It is absolutely so easy to use and it makes a great foundation for a lot of other beads like the bubble flower beads below..
I also have a ton of focals that I will be listing. I have finally now been making sets but there for a while, I was focal crazy so I have lots of sheilds to list and quite a few Goddess beads.. Just have to get listing.




Anyway, I better get working. The weather has been pretty crazy lately. Internet keeps going on and off with each storm. Got to work while I can.

Hope y'all have a Happy Halloween!
Megan


No comments: