Tuesday, November 6, 2007

We have a new winner!

Happy Tuesday night.. I just got done watching The Unit. Boy I sure didn't see that coming. I liked him. Why do they kill characters off? I will never know. Anyway, we have a new winner for Sept-Oct. Freebie! Bobbie from Holly Hill, Fl.. I have posted the net freebie for November-December.. Since it is the holidays, I am going to do another two month freebie set as its pretty busy here.. Here is a pick of the new freebie set.. Made with lots of yummy, $$ glass.. Opal yellow, EDP, Copper Green, and Rubino Oro..



Anyway, I have a bunch of new listings on Etsy.. I am running a sale for the next week or so on all my new listings.. I have already sold out of a few of the items but I have losts more to list. With this cool weather, I have been extremely busy on the torch. I just can't resist the nice cool air. If it could only be this temperature all year round. I barely can bear sitting in my chair to do transcription on my work days. I just want to grab that computer and run to the parking lot and type in the great outdoors (or not at all)..

I hope everyone had a very happy Halloween and you are starting to settle into the fact that Thanksgiving is in a few weeks and Christmas is just around the corner. Time to get busy at least thinking about Christmas gifts. How many shopping days do we have left? LOL

Night everyone,
Megan

No comments: